Tuesday 24 April 2012

Real Techniques Brushes - Part 2

Hello everyone! Finally part 2 about the brilliant real techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman from pixiwoo! I have been using all my brushes quite a lot since i took these pictures and they are still in really good condition and i cant do my make up without them now!

Core Collection - Your Base/Flawless

The core collection includes four brushes that are everything you need to apply make up to your face from your foundation to your powder! These brushes feel and look so proffesional to use. Each brush creates a flawless finish! They are lightweight and so easy to use, they are strong, well made and have a lovely smooth handle. They can free stand which is handy when applying foundation. The bristles are super soft synthetic taklon bristles and 100% cruelty-free! Now on to the brushes...

Detailer Brush


precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition
This brush is brilliant for applying your concealer as its quite small you can really get into those areas like right under the eyes or around the nose. Great for covering up any blemishes. I havent used this to apply lipstick yet but will definatley give that a try!

Pointed Foundation Brush 
 Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
This brush is really good for applying foundation, its slightly smaller than i would like but still great for applying your make up. Lovely soft bristles and pointed to reach all areas of your face.

Buffing Brush
 ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
I LOVE this brush it is my favourite brush of them all! This brush applys my foundation so flawless and smooth. Its quite big so great for applying make up in a hurry. If i dont use this brush to apply my foundation i can really tell the difference now! A must have brush!

Contour Brush

 delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
This lovely fluffy brush is great for contouring and applying blush or highlight. The really soft domed shape of the brush makes contouring your face easy. I love using this brush it feels really proffesional!



 These brushes come in the same great case/stand as the starter set and sell for the same price in boots £21.99. I really do recommend these brushes they are so proffesional and well thought out. I love them and wont be doing my make up without them. If your a proffesional or a make up lover like me you will love these brushes! Ive seen a few more brushes from the range i really want to try ill let you guys know when i get any more!

Hope you enjoyed my review, Thank you for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment